I managed to get all 3 modules together for a short stint with the camera. The loco and wagon are posed in scenes that I think will be very much the usual operating setting. The corner module needed a bit of height adjustment which I didn’t notice until the end of the photo shoot. Sharp eyes will notice it under the wheels of the guard’s van in the last photo. The next blog will hopefully show some ways to adjust the height of modules.
The station module has had a fair bit of `snow’ fall with the foamcore additions. These build up the ground height around the station tracks as in the prototype the track is frequently at, or near to, ground level. “It is easier to raise the ground than to lower the track.
Having the modules set up like this is a real encouragement to getting back to working on them. Church and family and the Christmas/end of year activities have held me back quite a bit and I found myself hitting mental blocks when it came to starting up scenery work on individual modules.